Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting up and running

No not me, just this blog, after a few abortive attempts at blogging. In this blog I envision race reports, training reports, my rants (might be a few of them) and other things that make my heart go pitter-patter. I will post pictures from the races that I am going to run, either tris or bikes or road races, I will have something to say about them all.

Plus I want to meet others in the community, since very few of my friends share my love of competing (I'll use that term loosely). But mainly because I enjoy reading funny tri-blogs like DCRainmaker and Steve in a Speedo, to name a few, I do have a little "ha ha" in me. So hope to see folks out there in the the races in North Carolina this year, so if you recognize me, say Hi!

No comments: