Saturday, February 19, 2011

To quote Ice Cube...


It was a good day. Ran up north in Sanford, NC today (race report in a day or so) and went to a hockey game at night. The bonus was that the FireAntz (yes, spelled with a "Z") won, and got to hang out with a great friend and his family. Greggy and I, when we get together, crack each other up! I actually watched some of the game when he got up for food for his kids, we were that busy doing our own "play-by-play" and might have missed a goal because I was laughing so hard.

But ran well today and set another MDPR (modern day personal record), so yeah I was channeling my inner Ice Cube. But all I have to say for the kid who won the race (it was his third time in a row), youth is wasted on the young! Just kidding, congrats. But I do believe that quote, yeah I'm hatin'! Ah, well another fun day for tomorrow, pick up the new bed (king sized, baby!) and hoping to slide in a 25+ mile ride along with a 6 mile run when the weather here in NC is expected to be in the 70s, and as a bonus, Monday is off too! Life is sweeeet!

2 comments:

ravi said...

Excellent blog I visit this blog it's really awesome.The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable.Content of information is very informative. Thanks for excelent and great idea.keep blogging!

Best ice shaver said...

Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
ice cube maker review
countertop ice bucket