Thursday, March 8, 2012

February Exercise Update

Well this about sums up my February!  I didn't swim, I didn't bike and I barely ran, so this is how I feel after my activity "reboot".  Part was because I went back to Michigan for a funeral and then relaxed a little too much, but also was when we got 7 inches of snow in one day, which is more snow that I have seen in about 3 years of living between North Carolina and Kansas.  But at least for March, I am back on track, at least on the run / bike part!

The grand total for running last month was 34 miles.  Yeah, that's it.  I know, I have almost had WEEKS that were better than that.  And no bike and no swim, so not too good.  In contrast, during this first week of March, I have 31 miles biking and 12 running, so I have not just quit, at least yet!  But the weather is getting better and warmer, so my motivation is getting stronger.

Also, I have started a non-sporting blog that is going to document my travels in the coming year, and it can be found at http://horsies-facing-in.blogspot.com/ (it was an older blog that I had, and tried to change the name, but oh well!)

So, I guess it is time to get back to work!

No comments: