Friday, January 6, 2012

Being Sick Sucks!

 
Well my good start to the new year is dashed a bit with a nice head cold that decided to move to my chest and restrict my breathing (feels like one lung only!)  But it has let me catch up on my reading.

Just finished "Iron War" and it was good, I liked that is told the stories and didn't just leave it there.  It also had some more technical chapters but they weren't too bad.  So overall, I really liked it.  I just started "I'm here to Win" by Chris "Macca" McCormack and it is good too so far.

But really I just want to get out and run since it has been really nice here lately, but I will hold off until tomorrow and get out there and hit a nice 8 mile run or so!

See you guys on the roads!

1 comment:

Ken Matthews said...

I finished I'm here to Win. It was pretty good.

Hope you feel better soon.